Monday, July 23, 2012

Split Pea Soup

Maybe not my best idea ever but I decided to start eating healthier in January and I also got pregnant at the same time. Eating healthier wasn't the problem. It was trying something new while you're in that first pregnancy stage where things don't always agree with you. That was this split pea soup. It was not good for me because the house smelled for days afterwards and I did not like the smell!! 
Here's the link to the recipe. I know it doesn't look appetizing but I bet if I wasn't pregnant it would have been better! 
I know, it looks gross but really good for ya!
First kid didn't mind it. I did what my friend did and put it on homemade whole wheat bread.
Other kid did not touch it. He was not happy with this meal at all! Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment