Monday, September 10, 2012

Preparing for the Baby - Freezer Meals

In anticipation of baby #4, I spent a good portion a couple weeks ago of planning, buying, and preparing food. I made a total of 20 dinners (some were doubled). All were new recipes (except for a couple lasagnas) so hopefully they're good! If not, I didn't double too many of them. Here's my stash!

And here are all the links to all the recipes I made (except my lasagna).

Healthy Mama BBQ Chicken and Chicken Curry

Baked Chicken Penne

Honey Rosemary Chicken, Lime Salsa Chicken, and Santa Fe Chicken

Parmesan Chicken Bake

Roasted Red Pepper Enchiladas

Chicken Fajitas

Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole

Italian Turkey Soup

Black Bean Taco Soup

Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich

Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment